As a Church sponsored Academy, in November 2011 we underwent a SIAMS inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools). Although this is a different type of inspection, the responses from it are all the more encouraging. A few of the Inspector’s comments:
- All Saints Academy is a good school with some outstanding features.
- There is a distinctive Christian character that runs through all aspects of the Academy.
- The leadership is Outstanding and infuses students and staff alike.
- There is a sense of purpose and vitality within the Academy.
- The Principal and Chaplain are able to identify and articulate an educational vision for the Academy embedded in a strong Christian theology.
- The Christian principles and values that run through the Academy reflect the commitment and enthusiasm of senior staff.
- The Act of worship seen on the theme of Remembrance was Outstanding.
- There is an overt sense of energy, dynamism, purpose and enthusiasm which percolates the school.
- Students and staff work hard in support of charities.
Click below for the report
SIAMS Inspection Report